Old March 12th 07, 08:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Martin Smith Martin Smith is offline

Default Foxy DLR

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 18:52:53 +0000,
wrote:
On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 18:25:39 +0000, Paul Corfield
wrote:

I have also almost been "foxbushed" on the way to the station in the
dark when 4 or 5 foxes came running up the road behind me to try to
reach their lair. They typically don't like human contact and I stopped
and we ended up in a stand off as I was inadvertently right on their
route into their "home" via a car park behind a church. They ran round
me and disappeared. Not really what you expect in Walthamstow!

Well I do think you people in and around London are very lucky I love
foxes and even living next door practically to open fields and woods
we never see any around these parts , I suspect the *******s in the
red jackets with their silly hats and horns with their poxy hounds
have killed them all off around here .

As far as I am concerned you can come and collect as many as you like
from South East London, we have so many of them, but beware, a lot of
them are very mangy, I suppose since their diet will be a mixture of
discarded fast food, lots of that round here, and of course the contents
peoples bins. We fairly often find dead ones on our allotments. They are
not a healthy population at all.

--
Martin