Old October 20th 03, 06:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Niklas Karlsson Niklas Karlsson is offline

Default Above or Below Ground???

In article , Usenet wrote:
In message , Ben Nunn
writes
I've always wondered just who uses Hatton cross.

Anyone who lives in Twickenham, as the local bus (490) goes from there
rather than Heathrow.

That is indeed how I've gotten to/from Heathrow the few times I've
needed to.

Niklas
--
"Just imagine it's your initiation ceremony into the wiccan convent. Somewhere
deep in the wood, the moon is shining on you and that cute witch, and suddenly