Old March 13th 07, 10:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Slightly OT - free news servers

On Mon, Mar 12, 2007 at 12:23:18PM -0700, Andrea wrote:

I'm due to switch ISP soon (to Sky Broadband, who I don't think have
news servers), and so would appreciate any guidance as to any other
free news servers online (which I can use with Outlook Express). I
used to use news.cis.dfn.de/news.individual.net, but I think they
charge an annual fee now.

What kind of half-arsed ISP doesn't provide access to news servers?
Most these days outsource it to someone like giganews.

Anyway, news.individual.net is only ten euros. Well worth paying for.

--
David Cantrell | Godless Liberal Elitist

What is the difference between hearing aliens through the
fillings in your teeth and hearing Jesus in your heart?