Old October 21st 03, 09:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew Oldham Andrew Oldham is offline

Default Kensington Olympia question

"Hatty Ling" wrote in message
om...
I'm currently living near Kensington Olympia and I'm confused why it
seems to be the only station on the underground network which has no
ticket barrier? Why is this the case? Is it to do with the other
rail companies that use the station (Silverlink, South Central and
Virgin) not wanting some form of revenue protection?

I have noticed RPIs at the gates in the past when there are exhibitions or
events taking place at Olympia.