Old October 21st 03, 10:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew Oldham Andrew Oldham is offline

Default Tube passing expensive houses

"Hatty Ling" wrote in message
om...
I was thinking of people could come up with examples of where the
underground is in close proximity to very expensive houses? One I can
think of is when the Northern Line comes overground just before East
Finchley, you can see the start of 'Millionaires Row' from the bridge.

Within a minute's walk from East Finchley, you find yourself amidst £3m+
properties on that particular road. I'm sure the Northern Line between
Belsize Park and Golders Green passes under very expensive houses in
Hampstead.