Old April 3rd 07, 11:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Dave is offline

Default Every End Tube Station in One Day!!!

Well I had the crazy idea for the past few weeks after remember it had
been done by a couple of New Yorkers...

The mission was to travel the length of the London underground, to
visit everyone station from every tube line.

I am happy to announce that I have completed it and would like to
share this feat with you all.

First post:
http://sfoswald.spaces.live.com/blog...D12!2427.entry

Second post:
http://sfoswald.spaces.live.com/blog...D12!3078.entry

Pictures:
http://sfoswald.spaces.live.com/photos/

I am very glad it's over and was one hell of a long tube journey.
Taking just over 15 hours none stop on the move.

Laters,..