Old April 4th 07, 05:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Kieran Turner Kieran Turner is offline

Default Your Oyster card has been stopped...

David F wrote:
Did you also loose a credit card missing to which was doing the
auto-topup?

Nope. Just the Oyster and my work ID. No idea how they went missing
since neither ever leave my wallet.

In which case, I'd recommend getting your bank to issue you with a new
credit card anyway. It's possible that somebody gained access to your wallet
briefly, and took the Oyster, but also copied the number of your credit or
bank card without taking it - to prevent you from cancelling it, and
allowing them to use it at their leisure in the hope that you won't realise
until you check your statements...