Old April 13th 07, 07:25 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
allan tracy allan tracy is offline

Default Trains to FA Cup Semi Final - 14/4/07

My ideal choice would be to stop the game completely considering the
damage and injury the game is causing of these days .
I notice many where blaming the Italian police the other night for
what happened RUBBISH if people had just gone to the game without
filling up with booze first watched the game and went straight home
afterwards the police would have fallen asleep due to being bored.
There was none of this crap back in the days when I went to watch PNE
and Tom Finney occasionally on a Saturday afternoon .

Yes, I think some English people need to understand that the Italians
have a much stricter definition of hooliganism than we have over here.
Being drunk, sexist and boorish can alone pass as hooliganism to a lot
of Continentals