Old April 19th 07, 07:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Kev Kev is offline

Default Blackwall Tunnel

On Apr 19, 6:07 am, Steelrat wrote:
I joined this group today thinking that there might be a discussion on
the announcement that they are going to stop the A.M. tidal-flow
indefinitely but, as I haven't spotted anything here, you might find
this of interest ....

http://tinyurl.com/2z28zs

There's also a pop-up message here ....

http://trafficalerts.tfl.gov.uk/microsite/

I was just thinking of posting a question about what it is like
southbound in the morning now. I avoid it but now wonder if it is
worth considering at around 7.30. Coming across Tower Bridge and going
through Southwark and Depford is worse due to the extra traffic
headinf for the Rotherhithe.

Kevin