Old October 22nd 03, 01:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive D. W. Feather Clive D. W. Feather is offline

Default Northern Line

In article , dave F
writes
I'm sure in the past when ever there has been a problem (signals, points
failures etc) they tend to use the Charing X Branch for High Barnet to
Morden and trains to/from Edgware travel via the Bank branch.

Or the other way round. The way the junctions are laid out, it makes no
difference.

Just makes life a lot easier for the operator to control a better service
until they can provide a full time table service.

Right.

--
Clive D.W. Feather, writing for himself | Home:
Fax: +44 870 051 9937 | Work: