Old October 22nd 03, 10:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Nes Nes is offline

Default Oyster - Bus Fare - Prepay

I've got some credit on my Oyster - topped it up on that smaller
touch-screen machine which only takes credit/debit cards.

Nes.
--
To reply directly to me, please remove all the spam-deflecting X's!
Either that, or simply reply to the group!

"Andrew Black" wrote in message
David Walters wrote in
:

I use my credit on my Oyster to buy single tickets. Saves carrying
around change or ending up with hundreds of credit card transactions.

Areyou saying that prepay is available then?