Old May 8th 07, 09:18 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Londoncityslicker Londoncityslicker is offline

Default To Luton - Advice?

On May 7, 9:59 am, Dave wrote:
Hi, I will be travelling to Luton a few days over the coming few
months.

I was hoping anyone here could advise me on the cheapest route
possible.

Travelling form central London to Luton.

I don't mind using bus if it is cheaper, but do have to be there
before 9am.

Kind Regards,

Stelios (of Easyjet fame) has cheap buses going to Luton from Central
London.
Pretty sure it'll been Thameslink on price.
But with rush hour on the M1 I think you spend some considerable time
in traffic most of the time.