Old May 9th 07, 05:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Stop and proceed rule

On Wed, 9 May 2007, Steve Fitzgerald wrote:

In message , Clive D. W. Feather
writes
In article , Steve Fitzgerald
] writes

Then there is a further complication in that we also have things called
X-signals (usually numbered like WRX61, although we also have X855, ie no
IMR code)

Also [snip]

I knew all that I was just trying to keep things simple!

This is utl - we don't hold with that here!

tom

--
The fundamental cause of trouble in the world today is that the stupid
are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt. -- Bertrand Russell