Old May 16th 07, 03:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
www.waspies.net www.waspies.net is offline

Default Ghosts on the Underground

Boltar wrote:
On 16 May, 11:56, "Toby" wrote:
There was a good programme on Sky yesterday called 'Ghosts on the
Underground'. It mentioned a few paranormal sightings, including an alleged
haunted sub-Thames tunnel at Embankment station, a Covent Garden ghost and
other weird goings on.

So, has anybody here seen or got a good spooky story relating to the tube?

I saw a happy station assistant the other day. Obviously this was an
apparition as everyone knows theres no such thing.

B2003

I once saw someone whistling the Dam Busters tune, wearing a bright pink
suit and wearing a flowery hat, he also had a large badge with one word
BOLTAR written on it...either that or it was an acid trip