Old May 17th 07, 12:44 PM posted to misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Mojo Mojo is offline

Default Don't have coffee before riding the L.A. Metro Gold Line.

It does, but they close infeasibly early on a Friday night -- that's
how I got to know the underbelly of a nearby parking station one night...
I don't think I've seen Uxbridge loos ever open in recent years; "these
facilities are closed due to vandalism" springs to mind.

Cockfosters (and I believe Oakwood) Station (LU) now charges 20p to use
the toilets because of repeated vandalism. All profits are donated to
charity.