Old May 24th 07, 06:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Edward Cowling London UK Edward Cowling London UK is offline

Default Brondesbury Fox

I had a bit of a twilight zone moment at Brondesbury Park station on the
DrossLink North London line Monday night..

It was about 5:30 and about 5 or 6 of us were waiting for the train to
Stratford, when a large grey Fox came up the tracks. I heard the woman
at the end of the platform gasp as the fox headed up the ramp and along
the platform. It just walked along giving us the once over, possibly
hoping for food. It had the most friendly and contented face I've seen
an animal and not worried about us at all. The woman next to me on the
other hand was trying to back herself through the fence :-)

After a minute or so the Fox headed back up the line. crossed to the
South side and went into the track side shrubbery.

One of those nice moments in a big City when you realise we're not the
only intelligent mammals occupying it.

--
Edward Cowling "Time Fly's Like an Arrow.
Fruit Flies Like A Bannana."