Old June 8th 07, 07:35 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default It looks like my Oyster was undercharged...

Reviewing my journey history from a recent weekend day trip, I see my
Oyster was charged £1.50 one way from Z4-Z1 and £1.00 the other. There
were no other journeys on it that day, so capping didn't apply.

I think the fare should be £2 each way but if the card has been used
correctly I can't be held to be cheating. As the journeys were made by
my partner, there is little chance of identifying which gates were
involved.

Has there been a recent systemic glitch which could deprive TfL of far
more than my trivial £1.50?

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.