Old June 8th 07, 07:35 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default It looks like my Oyster was undercharged...

Reviewing my journey history from a recent weekend day trip, I see my
Oyster was charged £1.50 one way from Z4-Z1 and £1.00 the other. There
were no other journeys on it that day, so capping didn't apply.

I think the fare should be £2 each way but if the card has been used
correctly I can't be held to be cheating. As the journeys were made by
my partner, there is little chance of identifying which gates were
involved.

Has there been a recent systemic glitch which could deprive TfL of far
more than my trivial £1.50?

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.

Old June 8th 07, 10:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:
Reviewing my journey history from a recent weekend day trip, I see my
Oyster was charged £1.50 one way from Z4-Z1 and £1.00 the other. There
were no other journeys on it that day, so capping didn't apply.

I think the fare should be £2 each way but if the card has been used
correctly I can't be held to be cheating. As the journeys were made by
my partner, there is little chance of identifying which gates were
involved.

You're correct - the weekend fare is £2 each way for that journey!

Has there been a recent systemic glitch which could deprive TfL of far
more than my trivial £1.50?

If if would help ease any guilt you may have, I've been overcharged by
£1.50 in the past but felt it's not worth the hassle to phone them up so
not bothered :-)
Old June 8th 07, 09:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:
Reviewing my journey history from a recent weekend day trip, I see my
Oyster was charged £1.50 one way from Z4-Z1 and £1.00 the other. There
were no other journeys on it that day, so capping didn't apply.

I think the fare should be £2 each way but if the card has been used
correctly I can't be held to be cheating. As the journeys were made by
my partner, there is little chance of identifying which gates were
involved.

His girlfriend is in Z2?

Old June 8th 07, 10:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Stevo typed

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:
Reviewing my journey history from a recent weekend day trip, I see my
Oyster was charged £1.50 one way from Z4-Z1 and £1.00 the other. There
were no other journeys on it that day, so capping didn't apply.

I think the fare should be £2 each way but if the card has been used
correctly I can't be held to be cheating. As the journeys were made by
my partner, there is little chance of identifying which gates were
involved.

His girlfriend is in Z2?

Has there been a recent systemic glitch which could deprive TfL of far
more than my trivial £1.50?

It's my PAYG Oyster, (I have a DP Freedom Pass) on more or less
permanent loan to himself. We live together in Zone 4 land and choose
between several Z4 stations.

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.