Old June 17th 07, 10:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Aglians Aglians is offline

Default Luton airport - Central London (Bayswater)

"Paul Corfield" ha scritto nel messaggio
On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 09:58:16 +0100, John Hearns
wrote:

Aglians wrote:

Having checked the leaflet the application
process takes two weeks for the 14-15 Oyster card so child rate One Day
travelcards at £1 per child assuming the adult has a full rate card seem
a more sensible option.

Thanks to all!
We will stay in London for 4 days for tourism, arriving on june 21st.
If I understand well, I can buy a (zone 1-2) travelcard for me and a
"special" £1 travelcard for each child traveling with me.
A one day travelcard for each day is the best buy?