Old June 26th 07, 06:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Edward Cowling London UK Edward Cowling London UK is offline

Default I pay for this ?

This morning I left Palmers Green and went to Highbury and Islington for
about 8 to get the Victoria Line.

The Victoria line had signal problems so we were advised to use
alternative routes. So I got back on the rail line to Moorgate to get
the Northern Line.

The Northern line train at Moorgate didn't go anywhere because of signal
problems near Stockwell.

Can you see a pattern emerging ?

So I got on the circle line to Kings Cross to connect with (well any
sodding thing still moving south).

I tried to change lines at Kings Cross but got turfed out onto the
street as they were closing Kings Cross because it was too busy......
try the Angel they said.

So I walked to the Angel............. nothing at all going south.

At this stage I would be forgiven for just sitting in a corner and
having a good hissy fit :-)

But I then walked to Highbury & Islington, where I'd been an hour before
and after a long wait got a Victoria Line train, and arrived at work
some 1 and a half hours late !!

So I'm thinking, why am I paying £33.20 a week to put up with this crap,
and why people keep voting for Ken, the guy who promised to transform
the Tube !!

--
Edward Cowling "Must Go - The Revolution Starts At 9"