Old July 6th 07, 11:07 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Reuters announce Chiltern Railways for sale

"JP" wrote in message
oups.com...

The three most reliable DMU Fleets at present are SWT 159s, TPE 185s
and FGW 165/166s. Two of those are Barbie liveried, and the Chiltern
Fleets are a few thousand MPC adrift of the top three.

Am I right in thinking SWT haven't had the overhauled 158s long enough for
meaningful statistics to be gathered yet? I guess they are hoping to achieve
similar figures to the 159s in due course?

Paul