Old July 8th 07, 08:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default HAINAULT LOOP

On Jul 8, 2:35 am, Martyn Dawe wrote:
I seem to remember from years ago you had to change at Hainault to
complete the loop, yesterday I was on a eastbound train which was
routed to Woodford via Hainault, does this mean you can go from
Woodford to west acton/ealing broaday via hainault ?

Yes, you did nearly always have to change at Hainault to complete the
loop. Now some trains continue to/from Woodford, presumably enough of
them to equal the frequency of the former shuttle.

Hainault to Woodford used to be the only section of ATO on the Central
Line.