Old July 8th 07, 09:16 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default HAINAULT LOOP

On Sun, 08 Jul 2007 02:35:46 +0100, Martyn Dawe
wrote:

I seem to remember from years ago you had to change at Hainault to
complete the loop, yesterday I was on a eastbound train which was
routed to Woodford via Hainault, does this mean you can go from
Woodford to west acton/ealing broaday via hainault ?

Yes you can - I was waiting for an Epping train at Woodford recently and
a train came out of the sidings bound for Ealing Broadway. This was
routed via Grange Hill and across Hainault and then as normal via the
Central Line to the West of London. A bit different to see an Ealing
train on the e/b platform at Woodford and the w/b platform showing
trains to West Ruislip.
--
Paul C