Old July 9th 07, 04:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Colum Mylod Colum Mylod is offline

Default Oyster and bus goes out of service

I thought there was some clever system to avoid double charging peeps
whose bus was pulled out from under them en route? Last Friday my
journey on a 220 was cut short, caught another 10 mins later. Journey
history shows

06/07/07 19:30 Entry £1.00 £10.60
19:07 Entry £1.00 £11.60

Before I call up for a refund, is this a situation where drivers don't
program the reader properly? Not that buses should cut short in my not
so humble opinion - this seems to be a particularly nasty London
disease.

--
Old anti-spam address cmylod at despammed dot com appears broke
So back to cmylod at bigfoot dot com