Old July 19th 07, 09:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Fig Fig is offline

Default Oyster readers on Heathrow Connect

James Farrar wrote:
There still aren't any.

Well, I travel on HC fairly regularly and was surprised by on-board
staff just last week with an oyster reader. I even commented to him,
"Oh, you've got Oyster readers now?". "Not really", he said, "Just
borrowed this one!"

Bad form to follow-up my own post but, the staff on HC had a handheld
reader again today. (Although it wasn't powerful enough to read through my
wallet, despite the fact all the other readers it meets are, so I still
forced to get it out and show it to him!)

--
Fig