Old October 31st 03, 08:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london
simon simon is offline

Default Camden Town Travel Centre

Whilst looking for LU delays on Teletext (ITV3 - P164), I noticed a page
listing "Travel Information Centres".

I could picture most of them (Euston, Victoria, Liverpool St.), but Camden
Town was listed. Now I use that station everyday, surely they cannot mean
the LU ticketing area. Usually one window is only ever open, two members of
staff behind there are always rude.

Can someone tell me where the Travel Information Centre is ? Or is this a
case of "Transport Mis-information" (Previous thread) ?