Old October 31st 03, 08:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Camden Town Travel Centre

Whilst looking for LU delays on Teletext (ITV3 - P164), I noticed a page
listing "Travel Information Centres".

I could picture most of them (Euston, Victoria, Liverpool St.), but Camden
Town was listed. Now I use that station everyday, surely they cannot mean
the LU ticketing area. Usually one window is only ever open, two members of
staff behind there are always rude.

Can someone tell me where the Travel Information Centre is ? Or is this a
case of "Transport Mis-information" (Previous thread) ?

Old October 31st 03, 08:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"simon" wrote in message

listing "Travel Information Centres".

Maybe they meant Camden Town *Hall* travel centre, which is opposite St
Pancras station.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

Old October 31st 03, 09:02 AM posted to uk.transport.london

John Rowland wrote:
"simon" wrote in message

listing "Travel Information Centres".

Maybe they meant Camden Town *Hall* travel centre, which is opposite
St Pancras station.

Probably. The Teletext page actually says "Camden", not "Camden Town".
--
Richard J.
Old October 31st 03, 09:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"Richard J." wrote in message
John Rowland wrote:
"simon" wrote in message

listing "Travel Information Centres".

Maybe they meant Camden Town *Hall* travel centre, which is opposite
St Pancras station.

Probably. The Teletext page actually says "Camden", not "Camden Town".
--

Yep your right, sorry my fault, I apologise

Simon