Old August 26th 07, 05:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dominik Tebarth Dominik Tebarth is offline

Default Underground station sight gag

Paul Corfield schrieb:
On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 12:46:10 +0200, Jarle H Knudsen
wrote:

http://www.allowe.com/Humor/sightgagbrowser.php?j=1128

Is this sight gag from a London underground station?

I think I may have found where it is. I happened to be looking at a book
(by Robert Schwandl) on the Hamburg metro system and there are two
stations - Messehallen and Hauptbahnhof Nord - which have ceiling
designs exactly like that shown. The tiling, platform and track also
look remarkably similar.

Look here

http://www.u-bahn-hamburg.com/html.p...LPages/pid/107

for pix of Messehallen station in Hamburg.