Old September 6th 07, 10:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default WAGN/ONE services, summer 2005

wrote:
Bit of a long shot, I know, but if anyone still has the appropriate
timetables lying around, I need to know the times of the morning
services between 08:00 and 09:30 for Enfield Chase to Old Street, and
Enfield Town to both Seven Sisters and Liverpool Street during the
summer of 2005. Any help would be greatly appreciated (scans of the
actual timetables would be brilliant).

How about complete timetables in PDF form?

'One' up until June:
http://web.archive.org/web/200504010...est-Anglia.pdf

After June:
http://web.archive.org/web/200510300...mp+Booklet.pdf

WAGN before June:
http://web.archive.org/web/200505070...able_Inner.pdf

After June:
http://web.archive.org/web/200510280...5-GN-inner.pdf

http://londonconnections.blogspot.com/
A blog about transport projects in London