Old September 25th 07, 07:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Marķa Marķa is offline

Default So why do they keep closing Kings X?

I asked this at the beginning of the summer, the reply seemed to be
"overcrowding". I did wonder then what wd happen after the holiday season
when most worker commuters returned from hols.

Well, now I know, closed twice in two days.

When on Monday morning I asked the TfL person if sending us all to Euston
wouldn't also cause that to close down, I was pooh-poohed. Well, lokee
here, eh? What happened this evening, Kings X and Euston.

Well, it seems Kings X can't cope with the usual commuter flow. Who is
responsible for that, I wonder?

Not surprised old Gordo failed to make any mention whatsowever of public
transport in his speech. He helped f*** it up in the first place. I speak
as a former member of the Labour party.

Marķa