Old October 6th 07, 09:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Newt Dave Newt is offline

Default Eroscard & Oystercard interference

wrote:
On 6 Oct, 11:09, Tom Anderson wrote:

I get the same with my access card at work - if both are together, i can't
get on the tube or into my building!

Same here; it sometimes works, but often not. We've just gone over to
contactless cards, though we still retain the mag stripe as well, and
the cards also carry a barcode for the library system.

I didn't think my work access card had any RFID in it, but last week it
made the ticket machine say "Prestige not initialised", so I guess there
must be something in it. Not tried it WITH an Oyster yet, since I'm
forcibly back on paper tickets these days.