Old October 5th 07, 09:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Eroscard & Oystercard interference

Despite the claims on the Eroscard website, don't try having both
cards in the same wallet. You will just get error messages.

https://www.eroscard.co.uk/faq.asp#q5

Old October 5th 07, 11:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Matthew Dickinson wrote:
Despite the claims on the Eroscard website, don't try having both
cards in the same wallet. You will just get error messages.

https://www.eroscard.co.uk/faq.asp#q5

Do you mean you get error messages on the Eros terminals or on Oyster
readers or on both? The Eroscard website only claims that they've
tested it with Oyster and other cards on the Eros terminals.
--
Richard J.

Old October 6th 07, 10:09 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Fri, 5 Oct 2007, Matthew Dickinson wrote:

Despite the claims on the Eroscard website, don't try having both
cards in the same wallet. You will just get error messages.

https://www.eroscard.co.uk/faq.asp#q5

I get the same with my access card at work - if both are together, i can't
get on the tube or into my building!

tom

--
Finals make a man mean; let's fusc up and write!
Old October 6th 07, 10:24 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On 6 Oct, 11:09, Tom Anderson wrote:

I get the same with my access card at work - if both are together, i can't
get on the tube or into my building!

Same here; it sometimes works, but often not. We've just gone over to
contactless cards, though we still retain the mag stripe as well, and
the cards also carry a barcode for the library system.

Old October 6th 07, 08:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Do you mean you get error messages on the Eros terminals or on Oyster
readers or on both? The Eroscard website only claims that they've
tested it with Oyster and other cards on the Eros terminals.
--
Richard J.

Just tried them with Oyster readers, having both in my wallet.

Old October 6th 07, 08:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Matthew Dickinson wrote:
Do you mean you get error messages on the Eros terminals or on
Oyster readers or on both? The Eroscard website only claims that
they've tested it with Oyster and other cards on the Eros
terminals. --
Richard J.

Just tried them with Oyster readers, having both in my wallet.

How about answering my question?

--
Richard J.