Old October 20th 07, 08:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
No Name

Default Waterloo - strange working

In a similar vein, a couple of years ago the Brighton - Watford services
were advertised at Gatwick Airport as calling at "North Pole Junction" ( the
average punter would not know or care that this was to put up/down the
pantograph ) I presume this was yet another case of the "indicator software
programmer" having no knowledge of railway operating at "grass root's"
level.
"Neil Hitchens" wrote in message
news
Was waiting for the 16:12 to Basingstoke today and noticed a delayed train
to Hounslow - stopping at Nine Elms Junction, West London Junction and
Richmond then Hounslow.

As I am 'merely' a daily commuter on SW Trains I am puzzled - was this a
one off or something they didn't mean to show on the regular departure
board.

Thanks.