Old October 30th 07, 11:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Andy Andy is offline

Default Oyster Auto Top-up - website broken?

On Oct 30, 8:55 am, wrote:
Has anyone had any luck with managing their Oyster auto top-up
recently?

I got an email last month saying I must update my credit card details
as my card was about to expire. But I can't find the links to do this
anywhere. I can sign in to my account and view the auto topup history
but there are no links to cancel or amend this facility.

I tried in both Firefox and IE in case the links were broken in just
one browser, but no luck.

I looked on their "help" facility but that was no use, it seems to be
full of FAQs for Barclaycard customers...

Graham

It all seems fine to me.

Under the 'My Card' tab, there is a Manage Auto top-up link. Clicking
this brings up your current details and I have a link next to the
credit card saying
'Update payment card'. Clicking on this allows me to enter a new card
and/or delete the old one.

If the link(s) arn't there, then you might have to contact them via e-
mail.

Hope this help.

Andy