Old October 30th 07, 07:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster Auto Top-up - website broken?

Has anyone had any luck with managing their Oyster auto top-up
recently?

I got an email last month saying I must update my credit card details
as my card was about to expire. But I can't find the links to do this
anywhere. I can sign in to my account and view the auto topup history
but there are no links to cancel or amend this facility.

I tried in both Firefox and IE in case the links were broken in just
one browser, but no luck.

I looked on their "help" facility but that was no use, it seems to be
full of FAQs for Barclaycard customers...

Graham

Old October 30th 07, 11:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Oct 30, 8:55 am, wrote:
Has anyone had any luck with managing their Oyster auto top-up
recently?

I got an email last month saying I must update my credit card details
as my card was about to expire. But I can't find the links to do this
anywhere. I can sign in to my account and view the auto topup history
but there are no links to cancel or amend this facility.

I tried in both Firefox and IE in case the links were broken in just
one browser, but no luck.

I looked on their "help" facility but that was no use, it seems to be
full of FAQs for Barclaycard customers...

Graham

It all seems fine to me.

Under the 'My Card' tab, there is a Manage Auto top-up link. Clicking
this brings up your current details and I have a link next to the
credit card saying
'Update payment card'. Clicking on this allows me to enter a new card
and/or delete the old one.

If the link(s) arn't there, then you might have to contact them via e-
mail.

Hope this help.

Andy

Old October 30th 07, 05:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london

It all seems fine to me.

Not only that but I notice that the Journey History is back with us after
having been unavailable for a few months now. Sadly it doesn't seem to have
been improved in its absence.

Old October 30th 07, 09:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Under the 'My Card' tab, there is a Manage Auto top-up link. Clicking
this brings up your current details and I have a link next to the
credit card saying
'Update payment card'. Clicking on this allows me to enter a new card
and/or delete the old one.

Well this is weird, I don't have any of that. Under "Manage Auto top-
up" there is just some text saying:

"Auto top-up has now been activated on your Oyster card. When your
cash balance falls below £5, your card will be automatically topped up
with £40.00 when you touch it on any card reader (Tube, DLR, bus or
Tram)."

Then a list of times and places where auto topup was done. No current
card details are shown and there is no link to update card details.

If the link(s) arn't there, then you might have to contact them via e-
mail.

Well I sent a question via the "Oyster help" facility, but I don't
hold out much hope...

Thanks anyway.

Graham