Old October 30th 07, 09:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] graham@muntfish.com is offline

Default Oyster Auto Top-up - website broken?

Under the 'My Card' tab, there is a Manage Auto top-up link. Clicking
this brings up your current details and I have a link next to the
credit card saying
'Update payment card'. Clicking on this allows me to enter a new card
and/or delete the old one.

Well this is weird, I don't have any of that. Under "Manage Auto top-
up" there is just some text saying:

"Auto top-up has now been activated on your Oyster card. When your
cash balance falls below £5, your card will be automatically topped up
with £40.00 when you touch it on any card reader (Tube, DLR, bus or
Tram)."

Then a list of times and places where auto topup was done. No current
card details are shown and there is no link to update card details.

If the link(s) arn't there, then you might have to contact them via e-
mail.

Well I sent a question via the "Oyster help" facility, but I don't
hold out much hope...

Thanks anyway.

Graham