Old November 4th 03, 10:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default mind the gap..

Joe wrote:
dj152" wrote in message
... I fell under at
Debden Station today! hhahaha. My left leg under the train, by
right knee smashed down onto the platform, and my left arm holding
me up! then the ******* pulled away and i had to quickly climb back
up!

If that really happened then the driver was not very attentitive or
the CCTV at that location is poor making the Train Operator not be
able to see what was happenning. I've never been there, but that
sounds like a Big gap, rather like the one at bank,

From what I can see of the aerial photo on Multimap, it looks like a
straight platform. Perhaps dj152 could explain how this happened?
--
Richard J.