Old November 13th 07, 07:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
No Name

Default New signs on London Overground

I took a look at Highbury & Islington while passing through, and I noticed
that all the station signs had been changed to Overground colours, while the
Way Out signs were those seen on the Underground.

Any reference to Silverlink was covered up.

What are they going to do with those Oystercard readers at H&I, the ones
just by the main entrance gates to the station?

wrote in message
ps.com...
Can users help track the spread of the London Overground brand across
the various parts of "London's new train set"? I understand that
initial plans are just to cover the existing National Rail linier
"banner" signs with stickers, then move to full Underground-style
square signs in time as stations are refurbished. In additon any
sighting of new LUL signage on the parts of the Bakerloo and District
Lines taken over yesterday would be welcome. I've had an unconfirmed
report that orange-ringed signs have gone up at Kenton, yet of course
these should be red-ringed as this stations now comes under LU, not LO.