Old November 14th 07, 08:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
PRAR PRAR is offline

Default I, for one, welcome our new newt-loving overlord

DERWENT I, for one, welcome our new newt-loving overlord
Wed, 14 Nov 2007 09:21:54 -0000, "Peter Masson"

"Michael Hoffman" wrote

Wasn't the Waterloo and City Line in NSE livery for years?

Yes, and some of the previous W&C stock still had ventilator grilles which
read 'Southern Railway' 40 years after nationalisation.

Are there NSE logos still embedded in the platforms?

PRAR
--
http://www.i.am/prar/ and http://prar.fotopic.net/
As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it. --Dick Cavett