Old November 15th 07, 02:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default St Pancras International opening day

clyde dempster wrote:

wrote:

Popped over to take a look after work, no restriction on photography
including allowing a tripod that made me very happy. You would get
kicked out of network rail station for doing that.

Very nice building, a was impressed.

Here are the shots.

http://www.tubephotos.com/?goto=stpa...tion&thumbs=ok

Nice photo's.

regards
Clyde

Yes, I'll second that. Thanks for posting your link here.

I'm struck by the sky blue finish on the roof structure and how the
same sky blue was used on the roof at Waterloo International. I read
somewhere that Barlow actually wanted to paint the roof brown but was
overruled - thankfully, I'd suggest!