Old November 14th 07, 10:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default St Pancras International opening day

Popped over to take a look after work, no restriction on photography
including allowing a tripod that made me very happy. You would get
kicked out of network rail station for doing that.

Very nice building, a was impressed.

Here are the shots.

http://www.tubephotos.com/?goto=stpa...tion&thumbs=ok

Old November 15th 07, 07:19 AM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:
Popped over to take a look after work, no restriction on photography
including allowing a tripod that made me very happy. You would get
kicked out of network rail station for doing that.

Very nice building, a was impressed.

Here are the shots.

http://www.tubephotos.com/?goto=stpa...tion&thumbs=ok

So is the roof curved then?

Old November 15th 07, 12:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Nov 14, 11:09�pm, wrote:
Popped over to take a look after work, no restriction on photography
including allowing a tripod that made me very happy. You would get
kicked out of network rail station for doing that.

Very nice building, a was impressed.

Here are the shots.

http://www.tubephotos.com/?goto=stpa...tion&thumbs=ok

You would not get kicked out for either taking photos or using a
tripod, according to the Network Rail website, which states:-

"On busy stations the use of a tripod may cause a dangerous
obstruction to passengers and you may be asked not to use one. In
addition, tripod legs must also be kept away from platform edges and
behind the yellow lines. "

M.M.
Old November 15th 07, 12:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote in message
ups.com...
Popped over to take a look after work, no restriction on photography
including allowing a tripod that made me very happy. You would get
kicked out of network rail station for doing that.

Very nice building, a was impressed.

Here are the shots.

http://www.tubephotos.com/?goto=stpa...tion&thumbs=ok

Nice photo's.

regards
Clyde

Old November 15th 07, 02:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london

clyde dempster wrote:

wrote:

Popped over to take a look after work, no restriction on photography
including allowing a tripod that made me very happy. You would get
kicked out of network rail station for doing that.

Very nice building, a was impressed.

Here are the shots.

http://www.tubephotos.com/?goto=stpa...tion&thumbs=ok

Nice photo's.

regards
Clyde

Yes, I'll second that. Thanks for posting your link here.

I'm struck by the sky blue finish on the roof structure and how the
same sky blue was used on the roof at Waterloo International. I read
somewhere that Barlow actually wanted to paint the roof brown but was
overruled - thankfully, I'd suggest!
Old November 15th 07, 03:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote in message
ups.com...
Popped over to take a look after work, no restriction on photography
including allowing a tripod that made me very happy. You would get
kicked out of network rail station for doing that.

Very nice building, a was impressed.

Here are the shots.

http://www.tubephotos.com/?goto=stpa...tion&thumbs=ok

They were equally relaxed on the test days simply saying that any
photographs had to be for personal use. Unlike the BAA at T5 who quite
specifically say no photography during their passenger tests.

Old November 15th 07, 06:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Nov 15, 4:33 pm, "Graham Harrison"
wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com...

Popped over to take a look after work, no restriction on photography
including allowing a tripod that made me very happy. You would get
kicked out of network rail station for doing that.

Very nice building, a was impressed.

Here are the shots.

http://www.tubephotos.com/?goto=stpa...tion&thumbs=ok

They were equally relaxed on the test days simply saying that any
photographs had to be for personal use. Unlike the BAA at T5 who quite
specifically say no photography during their passenger tests.

Lets hope this lasts, bet it wont!

I would love to shot T5, chances are very slim.