Old November 6th 03, 11:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Hammersmith & City strike on 13 November

"I@n" -uk wrote the following in:

I don't care what anyone says, doctors note or not, there is no
way someone can be well enough to play squash but be unable to
push a few buttons on a train, or perform lesser duties for a
while if necessary.

The union want to watch themselves on this one unless they are
deliberately out to lose what little credibility they've got left
with the public.

I don't think anyone can really comment without knowing what's meant to
have been wrong with this person and what is supposed to help them get
better.

--
message by Robin May, but you can call me Mr Smith.
Hello. I'm one of those "roaring fascists of the left wing".

Then and than are different words!