Old December 6th 07, 07:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Walter Briscoe Walter Briscoe is offline

Default New fares leaflet plan

Some time ago I was given a reference here to the Zone A to D fares
leaflet which can be found at
www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloads/fares-to-from-moor-park-0709.pdf. I
omitted to save the thread, can't find it and so can't continue it.
EVENTUALLY, I managed to get a paper copy. I reported my difficulty via
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/contact/default.asp?type=tube. I got a
prompt reply from which I quote:

"As this document is mainly of concern to customers of Moor Park and
stations north of it, stations south of there stock a limited number of
the 11 page document. ... When stocks of a document run low, stations
should re-order, and I apologise if they did not do this in time."

That is the theoretical position. I found ticket office staff at Aldgate
to Moorgate without knowledge of the document. It took a copy of the
front page and good co-operation from a Station Supervisor at Liverpool
Street to get a paper copy delivered by train.

More interestingly, it also says: "... a new comprehensive fares leaflet
will be released in January 2008". I hope it will give fares to
destinations between Hatch End and Watford following the TfL take-over.
--
Walter Briscoe