Old December 17th 07, 05:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Ernst S Blofeld Ernst S Blofeld is offline

Default Wood Green one-way-system plan

John Rowland wrote:
http://www.haringey.gov.uk/one-way_p...at-runners.htm

Since the major difficulty in using these roads as a rat-run is the
traffic coming in the other direction, I would have thought making them
one-way will actually improve them for rat-running.

The measures to slow down the traffic are the ones of relevance to the
rat-running issue. The one-way system is another feature of the plans
but the phrase is being used, in an arguably sloppy fashion, as a
short-hand description for the entire development.

I believe these plans should have been realised by now. Are they not?

ESB