Old December 21st 07, 01:20 AM posted to uk.transport.london
James Farrar James Farrar is offline

Default LU delay compensation

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 09:35:15 -0800 (PST), Boltar
wrote:

On 20 Dec, 13:50, Michael Hoffman wrote:
Idiots. The scammers for thinking they would get away with something so
obvious, and LU for letting them get away with it for so long.

One worked for government , one is a branch of government. Who's
surprised?

Thing I don't get is what did they need so many for? You can't cash
them in (unless theres some black market for them) so unless they were
planning for their next 10 years of travel - though I'm sure they must
have an expiry date - it seems an odd thing to do anyway.

They're valid for 13 months from the date of issue, but can be
converted into PAYG credit. I don't know if they can then be cashed in
indirectly.