Old December 31st 07, 12:20 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Tim Roll-Pickering Tim Roll-Pickering is offline

Default Forest Gate/Wanstead Park interchange?

It's just been pointed out to me on Wikipedia that the National Rail
Timetable (page 46) lists Forest Gate - Wanstead Park as a "useful
transfer":

http://www.networkrail.co.uk/browse%...nformation.pdf

It's also reportedly in the Online Journey Planner. But this is the first
I've heard of this and to my knowledge none of the brand new Overground line
maps and signs are mentioning it - is this a valid interchange on a through
ticket or not?