Old November 12th 03, 10:00 AM posted to uk.transport.london
CJG Now Thankfully Living In The North CJG  Now Thankfully Living In The North is offline

Default Arriva Trains Northern

Sunday night. Trying to get to Leeds and back again. 40 minuite round
trip. Various cancelliations. Delays. Lack of staff. No drivers.
Turned it into 5 hour matathron. With no staff knowing what was going
on or what to do. The only good thing is that the staff sent half the
passengers on the train I finally got home to the wrong platform for a
train that didn't exisit. So I actually got a seat for once.
Made me think I was in London again!