Old February 2nd 08, 11:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport.london,uk.rec.driving
Pete Biggs[_2_] Pete Biggs[_2_] is offline

Default Bus Lanes: Proof Of What We All Knew

Personally, I wouldn't mind if motorcyclists were allowed to use bus lanes.
Motorcyclists rarely cause me any bother, and I'd rather more people used
motorbikes rather than cars.

But I don't believe any *sensible* motorcyclist need be at more risk if they
do not use bus lanes.

Hard luck. It's not my fault, so don't be rude to me please (by posting
offensive messages aimed at *all* cyclists). No one surveyed me.

~PB