Old February 5th 08, 10:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Obadiah Jones[_2_] Obadiah Jones[_2_] is offline

Default East London Line is Closed

MIG wrote:
On Feb 5, 10:12 pm, Michael Hoffman wrote:
wrote:
Yeah we know! Are we really going to have to be reminded until
summer 2010?

The funny thing about these announcements is that the East London
Line is closed permanently as an Underground line.

Not while the replacement buses are running, which are, of course, a
perfectly adequate substitute, offering exactly the same journey
possibilities.

Unless you want to cross the river?