Old November 14th 03, 09:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Sunny Dale Sunny Dale is offline

Default Arriva Trains Northern

Well we shall see when the franchise is up for new bids.

Seeing as Arriva lost out to First in the Transpennine part of the
franchise.

"CJG Now Thankfully Living In The North" wrote in
message om...
Sunday night. Trying to get to Leeds and back again. 40 minuite round
trip. Various cancelliations. Delays. Lack of staff. No drivers.
Turned it into 5 hour matathron. With no staff knowing what was going
on or what to do. The only good thing is that the staff sent half the
passengers on the train I finally got home to the wrong platform for a
train that didn't exisit. So I actually got a seat for once.
Made me think I was in London again!

---